Among other things, it is also suitable for measuring steel constructions and circularity measurements, checking calibration equipment and for measuring objects that are difficult to access.
The precise checking of geometry of a template and the mould that results using 3D measurement is essential for checking one of each mould set. It should happen before the first segment is produced. In the same way, the first segments from each mould should be measured. A direct comparison of the results of moulds and segments belonging together allows design and production deviations in the submillimetre range to be detected.
- Basic geometry
- Segment: width, thickness and arc length
- Best fit of the contact and cylinder surface
- All relevant angles
- Built-in parts
- Sealing groove width, depth and radius
- Position of the bolt holes and centring cones
- Contact surface boundary and position
- Interactive guidance through the complete measuring sequence
- Easily understood, intuitive operation
- Semi-automatic data collection
- Measurement, calculation and analysis of the results within approx. 30 minutes
- Better traceability using uniform, project-specific templates
- Customer-specific evaluations with uniform forms
Comprehensive information can be found in the LIS product datasheet.